Social Media Manager
Social.Lab was acquired three years ago by Ogilvy and now sits at the heart of the Ogilvy group as its deep social expertise. We develop dynamic content strategies that make brands, sales and customer value grow. We match great creative ideas, social-by-design executions with effective distribution and leading expertise in paid media in social. And we implement them through appropriate, agile and effective production capabilities. Last but not least, we measure, learn and optimise… daily, if we can. Because, today, we can.
Social.Lab is the fastest-growing offering of the Ogilvy Group worldwide. In the last 3 years it has quintupled its size. As a leading social media agency, Social.Lab is now active across 3 continents and 7 markets with 160 employees.
Are you passionate about social media, eager to broaden your horizons and you juggle words with the same ease as numbers? Are you a good planner and able to handle conversation management? And can you create innovative content for our clients? Then we’d like you to be the newest addition to Social Lab’s Community Management department.
- Develop social content strategy for multiple social channels.
- Create social content in line with the tone of voice of your client's brand.
- Program and post the content on the different social media channels.
- Be the conversation moderator and check, analyze and encourage all conversations on your platforms.
- Fluent in Dutch with knowledge of English.
- 2 to 3 years experience in agency environment.
- A thorough understanding of (and appreciation for) social media, understanding the visual trends of each social platform, the content formats available to use and how they can be used creatively.
- The ability to write/illustrate and experience in photography, video or basic motion-graphics skills would be an extra plus.
- The ability to come up with content ideas that fit a brief and are communicated clearly and passionately.
- Excellent time management skills and experience working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- An energetic team player, with a can-do attitude and a positive personality.
- The ability to create with Photoshop.