Senior Engagement Strategist
At Ogilvy Amsterdam we work at the intersection of brands, data, and creativity to help industry-leading companies build and strengthen relationships with their best customers. We have an immediate need to add talent to our strategy team.
This engagement strategist will work directly with clients and our internal team – including account leaders, marketing analytics experts, and creative – to drive the development of impactful brand experiences.
This work is highly variable but often includes the following:
- Become “trusted advisor” to key group of senior client stakeholders.
- Develop innovative ideas and strategies to optimize global loyalty & customer engagement programs, especially in digital and mobile channels.
- Provide thought leadership in areas of customer loyalty, retention, acquisition, advocacy and mobile engagement.
- Analyze marketing and research data and propose “way-forward” for client program.
- Master’s degree in marketing, business, advertising, communications, or related field.
- 10+ years in Marketing Consulting and/or demonstrated work experience in Direct Marketing, CRM, Loyalty Marketing, or Advertising.
- Deep experience in customer engagement across mobile and digital channels.
- Strong knowledge of customer analysis, profiling, business metrics, segmentation, and program tracking & evaluation.
- Creative and innovative self-starter.
- Effective problem-solver who can manage time effectively.
- True team player: cooperative, flexible, conscientious, dependable, resourceful, self-motivated.
- Global marketing program (B2B and B2C) experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Being fully proficient in the Dutch language in speaking and writing
Are you the Senior Engagement Strategist Ogilvy is looking for?
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.