Junior Social Strategist
Social.Lab is a global social media agency, part of the Ogilvy & Mather group, that builds, creates and amplifies a brand’s social presence by applying Direct Marketing principles to Social Media.
We leverage the reach and targeting power of social platforms through proprietary processes, methodologies, and tools to make social content more relevant/more engaging, ensure it gets traction and assure it drives results from awareness to sales.
As team member of Social Lab you are part of company with 150 employees spread across our offices in 6 markets: Belgium, France, Netherlands, Germany, UK and US.
Our portfolio of clients includes national and international brands who are eager to leverage their social presence to new levels: IBM, Philips, IKEA, Nestlé, L’Oréal, Ferrero, BMW, KFC, etc.
As Junior Social Strategist you will be part of our social advertising team. Your role will be to create a compelling media strategy (media planning). We are looking for a motivated team member who can create but also has the knowledge how to execute and optimize such a plan through a strong understanding of social platforms.
In this new challenge you take an active role in all aspects of a social media ad campaign—identifying brand’s issues, running competitive benchmarks, forming a media recommendation, building architecture of the right formats, drafting the budget in cooperation with a media planner, defining the drivers of performance, executing, optimizing and reporting on the different campaigns.
You understand how Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, YouTube, …) work and keep your knowledge on current formats and tactics up to date. We also organize trainings and share meetings to keep you looped in the latest formats and results from campaigns
- Implementation and optimization of the social media ad campaigns
- Creating a compelling media plan in line with business objectives
- Define KPIs and Dashboards
- Budget follow up and reporting of the social media ad campaigns
- Responsible for client planning and deliverables deadlines
The ideal candidate for Junior Social Strategist is fluent in English (knowledge of Dutch is a plus) and would have the following background:
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in social campaign management for planning, execution and reporting
- Able to understand client’s need, drive its satisfaction while considering which resources can be allocated to it.
- Strategically strong. Understands the client’s business and can connect business challenges and social strategy/tactics.
- Ability to defend paid social competitive advantages against competitors or other media.
- Strong analytical skills. Understand how to smartly analyze and use the data to turn the data into actionable insights.
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
Are you our Junior Social Strategist?
Please contact Simon Gawn at firstname.lastname@example.org