Global Account Director
Here at Ogilvy Amsterdam we have an open and friendly culture and an environment that is creatively permissive. (We find the best ideas pop up that way.
We’re looking for an Account Director for one of our global accounts. Your main focus will be on their B2B business – growing and developing the comms plan. Of course, you’ll be interested and experienced in all things advertising and marketing, from famous brand campaigns to retail activation pieces.
But especially in B2B, preferably within Tech. In partnership with our Strategy Directors, you’ll advise the client on Marketing & Communication strategy to strengthen the quality of the comms marketing plans.
Having a thorough background in leading international clients business will help you to become successful on this account.
In addition to the above, you’ll also keep a keen eye open for creative opportunities to help showcase the brand.
- B2B Account Director – full time
- Leading a major global brand with a strong focus on B2B
- will become part of a bigger team with two other Account Directors, reporting to the Global Business Director
- Global citizen with a real international mindset; proficiency in the English language is a must have
- Education to Degree (HBO / WO) level
- Agency experience (8+) with international and B2B clients or capable to make a move from B2B business client side to an agency
- Be able to work within and with complex client organizations, awareness for cultural difference, working with diverse stakeholders, and manage all agency disciplines – specifically in comms planning (digital and traditional)
- Minimum of 2 year experience as Account Director.
- Expert in (digital) media
- Knowledge of creative, strategic processes within agency context.
- Relationship builder but also capable of speaking your mind when necessary. Thick skin is essential.
- Knowledge of salesforce.com and eloque.com is a big advantage