Ogilvy Amsterdam is seeking a digital communications strategist to work within our strategy team. This position will work on several different accounts and is a great opportunity to showcase your creative, research, and analytical capabilities by providing insights in the digital space, and extending those insights into powerful brand experiences. The ideal candidate is passionate about digital, social media and content marketing, and thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Execute digital and social media campaigns to help achieve clients’ marketing and communications objectives.
- Act as a liaison between the client and our in-house creative teams and production.
- Independently handle several small or major projects.
- Employ a variety of research techniques to understand and analyze online data and provide insight about relevant online conversations and voices in those conversations.
- Play a key role to apply insights from research to digital and social media strategies.
- Education up to Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree level.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the digital communications space; agency experience is preferred.
- Experience with and understanding of paid digital media, including social media, SEO/SEA and working with influencers.
- Strong experience using and leading others to use digital measurement and monitoring tools, such as Google Analytics, Coosto and Crimson Hexagon.
- Great writing and visual presentation skills.
- Full proficiency of the Dutch language in speaking and writing
- Passionate about the quickly evolving digital and social media environment.
- Sincere curiosity about how people interact and are influenced online.
Are you the Digital Strategist Ogilvy is looking for? Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.