Here at Ogilvy Amsterdam we have an open and friendly culture and an environment that is creatively permissive. (We find the best ideas pop up that way). In our bright, open-plan office, you’ll work with all disciplines
As an Account Manager working on a large global account, you will help run day-to-day activities, project by project. You have a passion for marketing communications, ranging from major brand campaigns to retail (both online and offline) and from events to advertisements. Understanding of digital media will be crucial to many of your projects.
Of course, you’ll have outstanding project skills and a thorough understanding of the creation process. However, as part of a global multidisciplinary team just as motivated as you, you’ll continue to grow - with access to many training and development opportunities.
- You’ll run projects independently, from client briefing to delivery and beyond.
- You'll act as a sounding board for clients and have a knack for strategy, but you'll also advise on the digital end of the production process.
- You'll provide support to a team of enthusiastic colleagues who collaborate closely with Strategy and Creation.
- Excellent verbal and written command of English and intermediate Dutch
- Education up to Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree level.
- At least one year experience as Account Manager and at least five years’ experience in a national or international agency environment.
- Experience and understanding of digital media is a must.
- Experience with / interest in B2B, B2C and Brand
- Experience working systematically and on project basis.
- Easy speaker, comfortable and convincing in meetings.
- Relationship builder but also capable of speaking your mind.
Are you the Account Manager Ogilvy is looking for? Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.